Tuesday, September 13, 2011

War Eagle!

Now that football season has begun we are staying very busy! We went to the first 2 home games and had a lot of fun despite the heat. Both games were hot & my feet were so swollen by the end of them.




After the first game, Win & I drove to Atlanta for the night to get away. It was much needed and we had such a low key night and went shopping the next day.




here is my 23 week picture



At 23 weeks I am:
-Definitely have pregnancy insomnia already. I am awake a LOT during the night. My thoughts are of course of Molly Grace and what she will look like, what she'll weigh, imagining her fingers and toes, etc.
-eating more. My appetite has picked up again.
-Growing. I am finally feeling like I am pregnant.
-Feeling Molly Grace moving all the time. I even feel her moving positions sometimes now. She likes to ball up in one area a lot and stay. Win loves feeling her kick and now we can see her kick sometimes if we watch my stomach.

Only 4 months to go!

I'll leave you with one last picture...This guy has no idea what's coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment