Wednesday, September 28, 2011

God is good!

I don't have a whole lot to post today so I'll just make this one a list form and will have a longer post next week!

-Win passed the Audit portion of the CPA exam and has 2 more parts to take! Not only did he pass, but he passed by a lot! (sorry just wanted to brag on him for a minute)

-Molly Grace moves/kicks more and more each day it seems like and I love it!

-We are headed to the beach tonight and will be there until Sunday. It is our last getaway before Molly Grace arrives and we are so excited!

-I have 4 baby showers on the calendar. :)

-I just got the news that I will be doing a long-term substiute position at Calera Middle School in their library and couldn't be more excited. I will start on Monday and will be done December 20th just in time to rest before baby girl gets here!


God is so good! All the time. Even when we think that we have done it all, God shows us that He is in control!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Amy I'm so excited for you! 4 baby showers??? God really is good! I can't wait to meet Miss Molly Grace :)

    PS I adore your new blog layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you get to do the leave at CAMS! I can't wait to chat!!!

    ReplyDelete