Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's a GIRL!!

I knew it all along, Win was determined it was a boy. Win and I, along with his parents and mine went to St. Vincent hospital for our ultrasound on Tuesday. The ultrasound tech was taking all the normal measurements and then turned the screen to me. She started showing us our baby's face, arms, heartbeat (which had dropped to 140), and feet. Then she said well, baby is not positioned where it needs to be and started poking my stomach and said, "roll over baby", and there it goes, rolling over! When she could finally tell she circled the area and said, "there's no doubt about it, those are definitely girl parts!"

After we heard that, Win and I have not stopped smiling! We are so in love with our precious baby girl already! We had a hard time thinking of names at first but when we said her name, we knew it was right. Her name is "Molly Grace" Anderson. I have always loved double names so our little girl will be called Molly Grace. Molly is a family name on Win's side. Molly was the name of Win's great grandmother and we are excited to use it for our sweet girl!


Our Internet has been out for a few days so as soon as it starts working I will post her pictures and more!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment