Friday, August 19, 2011

Halfway

I am 20 weeks today! In some ways this pregnancy has gone by so fast, but then again it is creeping by. We are so ready to meet our sweet baby girl, come on January! I have been feeling pretty good and trying to exercise when I feel like it.




This picture was taken at 19 weeks and 5 days.

When we found out that we were having a girl, we wanted to do something special for Win's work. We made gender revealing cupcakes for Molly Grace.





We baked the cupcakes then poked a hole in the center of them for pink icing. Then we iced them in pink and blue so they had to eat them to find out what we were having. It was so fun doing this! (and his work seemed to like them as he only came back with 4!)

I have been feeling Molly Grace kick for about a week, as each week is getting more and more evident that it is really her kicking me! Win was able to feel her kicking last night!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cupcake idea!! Very cute and clever. Makes me want one myself!!! A cupcake that is...not another baby! ;)

    ReplyDelete