Thursday, January 19, 2012

Molly Grace

This is a little late, but we have been very busy!

Molly Grace was born on January 10, 2012 at 1:17 pm. She weighed 8lbs and was 21 inches long! I was in labor for almost 24 hours and ended up with a C-section. We are so in love with our precious baby!


Getting ready to go into the operating room for the C-section


Daddy all geared up!


Meeting my daughter for the first time!




First family photo!

God has truly blessed us with such a wonderful baby girl.


"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:14

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful! And tall! If you have another c-section, the next one is easier. I pray for a quick recovery. Blessings and love!
    Jenny
    www.misssavvychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete