Friday, December 16, 2011

21 days...

We now have 21 days until Molly Grace's due date! We have been so busy getting thigs done around the house to prepare for her arrival. Her nursery is almost completely finished, swing put together, pack and play put together, and we are working on getting some clothes washed. My bag is mostly packed for the hospital and we are getting the car seat bases installed this weekend! We are both so ready to hold our baby girl!

I have 1 1/2 days of work left and then I'll be home! I have been blessed with this job, but I am definitely ready to be at home to relax a little before Molly Grace gets here.

Here is a picture of me at 35 weeks...




In other news, I have to take the time to brag on my husband. Win has officially passed the CPA exam!!! It has been a long process, but his hard work paid off! I am so very proud of him!

Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. mum, love to pull those jeans down , get my hand in your panties and get yourclit sooooooooo hard, slip my fingers into yourpu--y and get you to orgasm then mycock goes in yourass

    ReplyDelete